Thursday, November 27, 2014

I'm down to using again

Chorus:
I'm down,
I'm down to using again.
Over and over,
Again and then.

Bridge:
I'm getting sick.
I'm getting sick and tired...

Verses:
I'm getting strung out!
I'm getting stretched out thin!
I'm spun out...
Like a wire from within (the inside)

I'm shining...
I'm shining dim...
       (lights burning dim)---
I'm scattered...
       (light scatters)---
Like a flame from within (the inside)---

I'm closing...
I'm closing in...
       (closing it in)---
I'm closer to falling...
       (close to falling again)---
Like a stone from within (the inside)---

I'm dragging...
I'm dragging back in...
       (black dragon again)---
I'm drug out (blackout)
       (black blackout out in)---
Like a black light from within (the inside)---

Verse: E. G. A. > octave chords.
Bridge: ||: E. C. B. :|| x4.
Walk up: B, C, D, Eb, E. 

(c) & (p) 2000 subconscious mind publication company

No comments:

Post a Comment