Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Flame from Flames

Forget about the frauline featured in the fold 

I told the truth to the heavens 

So keep it silent and

Don’t let the Quiet Queen know 

You’re sad, desperately down

Rejected, refused full of hatred

Righteous rhetoric right here, right now

The silence of everything living 

In reality western boys disperse and rally in their wealth with long luxurious manes 

I’ll desperately reach out to touch the darkening space dust 

Flame from flames with a cheerful confidence 

They’re not concerned if Ruth’s sober 

Tight lined and taught on the good ground

Realizing and rejoicing 

I converse with my friends 

I’ll get dirty during the day

And dispel the big black sleigh

Oh yeah! Repeat it

When you’re mobile and cheap and alone 

You’re sad, desperately sad

Big black hole in your head

You’ve done so well, done so well

You arrange everything in a methodical manner 

Pour water on the frozen lake 

Wait in the wings 

Flame from flames with a cheerful confidence 

They’re not concerned if Ruth’s sober 

Tight lined and taught on the good ground

Reaching an imperfect plateau

Your father hesitated and everything was a wash

I think I’ll get clean and let Ruth talk 


(c) & (p) 2022 subconscious mind publication company

No comments:

Post a Comment