Saturday, February 9, 2013

Jesus love


Jesus, love me! Jesus, love me!

I was out late last night. Hanging out with Michael Stipe. I got drunk and I fell down. Shouted your name all over town. Screaming, "Jesus, do you love me?” “Jesus, do you love?"

Drunk alone at  the end of the bar. I can't find the keys to my car. I'll call up on Peter Buck. I'll get a ride back in his truck. Calling, ”Jesus, do you love me?” “Jesus, do you love?”

Taking shots with Max Eider. I don’t think I can get much higher. I have one simple wish. I want to have a drink with Pat Fish. And we're all singing, "Jesus, do you love me?" “Jesus, do you love?”

Every day I will pray. Every day it's love and it’s love and it’s love, love, love.


(c) & (p) 2012 subconscious mind publication company

No comments:

Post a Comment