Saturday, February 9, 2013

Spoil--K..

Spoil--K..
You are me in your comfortable corduroy coat.
With your warm winter scarf wrapped so eloquently askew.
I can feel the warmth of your wake as you trail off into the winter distance to fade slowly, ever so slowly into the bare minimum of human existence. 

I bet you have patches on your elbows and knees don't you?
Time to find to out why we all bleed because I can't even stumble three steps without someone judging my success. 
Why does a critical eye have to be cast my way?  (in so many ways).

Hey! hey! I have two turned up collars on blue polo shirts that says I'm one of them. One of the few to land on my feet. I'll make them all mad. Make them all into me.

The blues were invented so that we all could lean on someone else.
Open targets for weary headed travelers to place their dreams in the hearts of safe refugees.
You have a need to bleed so volunteer your time. No one cares if you suffer so long as they don't miss their favorite TV show. 

(c) & (p) 2013 subconscious mind publication company

No comments:

Post a Comment