Saturday, February 9, 2013

Soft dark outside in the side

You always let your dark side champion the softer side of your soul.
I've lost feelings for the things that I like most like I'm crazy running away in the night.
Electricity courses through my veins - dark energy boils to the red line lane. 

Blood stains deep in my soul every time I disappear again and again.



Charged to capacity ain't no way to be ‘cause I run best on my low energy.

Low lies at the party flatten red on the floor 'cause its cooler than the door.
Cool, cold, ice watery veined I slide sideways along the crevice to avoid the crimson stains.
Loose around the neck ‘cause the guillotine can’t claim anything she can’t touch or remember by name.

(c) & (p) 2013 subconscious mind publication company

No comments:

Post a Comment